lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2016

HARD ENDURO TRAINNING

This last weeakend here in sapin we had 5 days free including weeakend. So all those days i spend  them in my county house in huelva. I have a big country with rivers, mud, sand, rock in less words it is a paradise to do enduro.

Becouse for CAS i need to profe my hours, i did i video of my country and there is also some short clips of the motorbike, i could record more from my ride in the dirtbike becouse i lost the ssuport to put my camera in the helmet but before i lost it i recorded some things.



YOUTUBE VIDEO OF MY COUNTRY AND THE DIRTBIKE (Hope You Like It)


I took a lot of time to record these video becouse i had to walk a lot and record in many places and in some of those places i had to wait a long time for the time lapse videos, so i hope you enjoy it



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario